Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Hola! I'm Aaliyah and welcome to my website. I did this site as a task specially for Kingston Writing, which is an ESL and Web Development program. If you want to work with me, simply use the contact form found on this website. Below is my personal CV, and some examples of online websites and content material I've created before.

Credentials
Graduated with honors from ECU
9 years of marketing and advertising experience (specifically intended for Online customers)
6 years of website development experience.
Dedicated, team player professional with a taste for particulars.

Employment Experience.
Kingston Writing,2010 - Present
Office manager
Given the task of setting up a international team of writers to match a specialized range of advanced objectives and goals.
- Make new records for productivity, growing production by 20% across the globe
- Effectively managed continuous logs of task distribution
- Maintained QA for international development over a sizable team of writers

Self Employed Wp Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Abilities
Proficient in Macedonian
Outstanding knowledge using a various choice of office software

Samples of my writing

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento